There are two ways to sequence tags in Copérnico:
Sending readings by TSSocket
The readings that your timing devices send to TSConnector they are sent to Copérnico via TSSocket. For this to work properly you must provide TSSocket with a URL that you can obtain from Copérnico by following these steps.
- Log in to Copérnico and select the race.
- Click on the add widget icon at sidebar and choose the “Raw statistics” widget.
- Resize or adjust the size of the widget to see the information as you like.
- Click on the arrow icon at left side.
- Click on the copy icon in the upper right corner of the widget.
- Add the url to the “URL” field of TSSocket.
- Click on “Connect” button.
- Click on “Iniciate” button.
- Check that you are receiving the readings in Copérnico in the raws statistics widget.
Importing readings from a USB
Once we get our reading session on a usb:
- Click on the “Data Importer” icon in Copérnico “Raws” menu.
- Drag or select the file from the USB device (.csv file format).
- Select the location to which these readings will be associated.
- Click the “Upload” button.
After this the readings will be processed normally.