Copérnico creates an issue each time one of the following changes is made to a participant or batch of participants.
- Swap: bib and tag change between two participants
- Time editing
- Editing participant data
You can review these issues easily and undo any of these changes.
The issues include both individual changes and changes made in a batch to a group of participants.
- Click on the “Issues” icon in the right side menu.
- In the “Issues” window displayed on the right you can perform the following actions.
- Search by the athlete’s bib.
- Filter the issues temporarily.
- Undo any change using the trash can icon.
- Delete all issues at once by clicking on “Delete all visibles” button.
Once you have undone an issue you can not go back.
If a change in the race, athlete or raw implies an issue it can also be seen in the “Log” section.