By activating this function, TSConnector will create a CSV file in the folder you select in your computer. The readings of the ongoing session will be inserted into the CSV file.
- Open the menu.
- Enable the export to CSV by clicking on the toggle switch.
- Enter the text delimiter.
- Type in the folder you want to save the file to.
- Enter the name of the file you are going to create.
- Click on “Accept”.
- Click “Yes” on the pop-up window.
In the menu, the CSV button will have changed to green and the name of the file will appear. The file will have been created in the selected folder and you can open it from your computer. All the readings from that moment on will be written onto the CSV file.