You can create trophies for the events of a race from the “Race Setup” section.
- Select the race.
- Display the event for which you are going to create the trophies.
- Display the “Trophies” section.
- Click “+Add”.
- Complete the trophy information.
- Calculation interval
- Number of trophies
- Trophy type (general, gender, category, attribute or type of team)
- Detail of the trophy (appears when a type of trophy other than “General” is chosen)
- Cheking “Non-cumulative trophies” box no participant may receive two trophies.
- Click the “Save” button.
From the “Reports” section, you can prepare a report to print with the trophies. You simply have to drag the “Trophies” widget to the report from the menu of elements on the right side and select the trophies you want to be displayed. You can select them all or choose only the ones you need.