When you select the “Trophies” preset in files, you are selecting a preset to display the winners of the different trophies. This is one of the most commonly used presets when timing a race.
These are those “prizes” that you will setup to be displayed in the app, in a widget, and in trophy presets. You can insert the latter into the documents
You can create trophies for the events of a race from the “Race Setup” section.
- Select the race.
- Display the event for which you are going to create the trophies.
- Display the “Trophies” section.
- Click “+Add”.
- Complete the trophy information.
- Calculation interval
- Number of trophies
- Trophy type (general, gender, category, attribute or type of team)
- Detail of the trophy (appears when a type of trophy other than “General” is chosen)
- By checking the “Non-cumulative Trophies” box, no participant can receive two trophies, as they will be exclusive.
The higher a trophy is placed, the higher priority it will have, and thus it will be that trophy given to a participant with two trophies. For example, 1st Absolute will be more important than 1st Veteran A. Therefore, Absolute trophies will be ordered above category trophies.
- Click the “Save” button.
From the “Reports” section, you can prepare a report to print with the trophies. You simply have to drag the “Trophies” widget to the report from the menu of elements on the right side and select the trophies you want to be displayed. You can select them all or choose only the ones you need.