The hardware of the timing device has the following parts:
- External protection Nanuk box: insulating box, which when closed, protects the system from inclement weather and from impacts.
- Touchscreen: VGA Touch Display screen (6.5″) which you can use to modify the configuration of the box, as well as view the status.
- UHF ports: UHF connections where the UHF cables connect to the timingsense antennas.
- Power connector: for charging the system and connecting external power supplies or batteries.
- Ethernet network connectors: two RJ-45 ports to connect to external data networks or to a second timingsense system.
- USB port: used to feed external systems via USB and also to make a backup of readings and export data from previous sessions.
- Power button: both to turn on the system and to force a shutdown of the system if necessary.
- Audio signal: a feature that will indicate the readings have recorded with a sharp beep.
- Ventilation slot: you can clean the ventilation filter by lifting the magnetically fixed cover.