- Click on the ethernet connection status button on the main screen.
- Click on the configuration button on the pop up window.
- Enter the new IP on the “IP Address” field.
- On the “Subnet Mask” field change the content to 255.255.255.0.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Yes” on the pop up window and accept by tapping on the green checkmark.
To connect the device to the internet with an ethernet cable, you must use the static configuration disabled and a router which is activated in the same DHCP network.