The device connected locally or remotely will appear in TSConnector showing the following information.
- Device identifier
- IP of the device
- Pause readings
- Recovery of stored readings (rewind)
- Timezone synchronization
- Time of last reading
- Total number of readings
- Unique tags read
- Connection status to antennas
- Temperature display for CPU, reader and battery
- Battery life with color indicator (green, orange, red)
- Hide/delete device in TSConnector
The timing systems will appear automatically in TSConnector and will be assigned to the corresponding control point when a cloud connection is set up. Note that the device must be correctly configured beforehand. If not, you can also set up a local connection directly from TSConnector, provided that the timing device and the computer are connected to the same network.